- FMSC: sign-up and promote to friends, keep contacting churches and organizations; CURRENTLY HAVE A LITTLE UNDER $2400
- Fundraising: Flip-for-Food on April 22-25, 3 shifts is equivalent to 1 fundraising requirement; Music, Metaphors, and Meals with Mic Check is on April 24. Both have a FB event, PR the crap out of them.
- Pledge Trainer: apps are out. The application has been attached to the previous two emails. It is due Monday, April 21 at 11:59PM.
- Pledge Party: is this Thursday, April 17 at Mount Aggie at 9PM.
- Muster: No KYX meetings will be held next week due to Muster.
- The Officer Core for 2014-2015 includes:
- President – Eric Allen
- IVP – John Sadler
- EVP – Brian Johnson
- Chaplain – Tommy Dunham
- Treasurer – Cody Culp
- Secretary – Jordan McKinney
- National Liaison – Robbie Coffeen